Banner no flash  


Web Design - Web Management - Prices and Packages - FAQ


At P3 we like not having to present several packages with names like "super package" or "economy plus", after all we understand that each client has different needs and we provide a custom service. However we realise that you may want to get an idea of our pricing before asking for a quote hence below we have 2 example packages, although they may not represent what you are looking for, they should give you an idea of our pricing. Feel free to obtain a quote from us.


Example Design Package 1: One page pamphlet site
  • Custom designed layout
  • Custom designed logo (or BYO and we will adapt it)
  • Custom designed graphics
  • Integration of any photos you want

Price (no GST): $400 (see management plans if you require web hosting or a domain)

Example Design Package 2: Five page small business brochure site
  • Custom designed layout
  • Basic flash text animation
  • JavaScript or CSS navigation plus redundancies
  • Custom designed logo (or BYO and we will adapt it)
  • Custom designed graphics
  • Integration of any photos you want
Price (no GST): $600 (see management plans if you require web hosting or a domain)

What you need to provide during the design process
You must provide textual contents for every page. If you would like your photos or logos on the site we must receive these by email very early on in the project. Importantly we will temporarily maintain your site on our servers during the design process and we require you to email us feedback as well as check your email on a semi-daily basis.

If you do not obtain web hosting through us you must provide us with the passwords, logins, ftp server addresses etc. of your webhost if you would like us to upload your completed site for you. If you do not have a webhost you must find one or obtain webhosting through us.

Management & Maintenance plans
Hosting & domain: We resell webhosting services and domains provided by Hostess for a small fee which covers getting the domain, hosting and website up and running, so you do not need to. Alternatively we can also walk your through the process of obtaining hosting and domain name(s). We currently charge $100 per year for business hosting and $30.00 every 2 years for an Australian (.com.au) domain, subject to availability (we also provide other domains). Payment for hosting and domains must be made up front and are non-refundable on a yearly basis. Alternatively you can obtain your own.

All Maintenance plans come with priority email support.

On Demand Maintenance: This will vary from website to website (approx. between $30-$60), please enquire.

Minor Maintenance: $200 per quarter paid in advance. This is a service which provides you with the convenience of updating your website's contents by simply sending us an email. We will update your page within one week of receiving your email. A Limit of 1 update per fortnight applies. By updates we mean changes/additions to text based content, changing of product images but not changing of the layout of the website or its design. This does not include hosting or domain name registrations.

Major Maintenance: $350 per quarter paid in advance. This is a service which provides you with the convenience of updating your website's contents by simply sending us an email. We will update your page within one week of receiving your email. There is no limit on the number of updates per week . By updates we mean changes/additions to text based content, changing of product images but not changing of the layout of the website or its design. This does not include hosting or domain name registrations.

Payment
Before we undertake a design project we require a 30% deposit (of the design services), the remaining 70% must be paid before final delivery. We currently accept credit/debit card payments securely through PayPal Australia and through direct deposit. A receipt will be provided by email with our ABN attached (we do not charge GST).

Note: the deposit is fully recoverable within a 48 hour cooling off period, after which an administration fee of $165 applies, deducted from the deposit (the remaining portion of the deposit will be returned as soon as possible).

Disclaimers: We are not in any way associated with Hostess.com.au Pty Ltd. All the Prices on this page are subject to change without notice. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and there is currently no GST being charged on these services. If you would like a quote in a different currency please ask us. A small link to us will be placed at the bottom of every website we design, stating "Website designed by P3 Invent". Read our privacy statement.


home | about us | services | portfolio | contact us
Copyright © 2007 P3 Invent